Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonathan's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Jonathan's GM Application Empty Jonathan's GM Application

Post by JonathanPak Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:08 am

Name:
Jonathan Pak

Time Zone:
Pacific (PST)

Email:
Ima.Cool.Bean@gmail.com

When and how long are you on:
A minimum of 3 hours a day. Probably even more on the weekends.

If you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step:
First of all, I would screen shot the hacker and confront the hacker (in DS/hide mode). If this is his/her first time hacking, I would give them a warning or send him/her to jail. If this is his/her multiple time hacking, I would either ban permanently or ban the IP address (if I have that specific power). But then, theres always the case of when the hacker "might" be hacking. In this case, I would also take a screen shot, jail them, confirm that he or she is an actual hacker or not and proceed with the following. If they are, ban them permanently with a screenshot of the confession or let them go if he or she is not a hacker. I would also contact the owner for permission and such.

If you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it :
To be honest, I never actually thought of this kind of question. But if in case this situation happens, I would most likely evaluate and access the circumstances and see what is actually wrong. I would try and apologize to him and try to help him/her go through what the problem he/she has with me and try to fix that problem in myself.

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long :
Yes i have. I have been a GM for ArberMS, SakuraMS, and if LollyMS ever gets up, I shall be a GM there too. LollyMS's forum was made last year and I sent an application there when it first came up and got accepted, but the server hasn't ever been started..

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why :
No doubt that I'm trustworthy! Smile
1.) I can always keep secrets or any confidential information you share with me only between me and you Very Happy
2.) I am most of the time nice (to be more specific, I am nice from 6am-4am.. those 2 hours in between can be pretty nasty.. haha!) Back to the point, I would never try and hurt someone if I broke a promise/secret.
3.) Lastly, I always push through with my word. If I actually do make promises with you, I will try my best into fulfilling that specific promise Smile

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server):
I can always lighten up the mood for any occasion. I would host many events to help the community inside the server. I would also try to expand this community by letting a lot of my friends that play Maplestory or Private Servers about this server. I would also be really active on this server, no matter what the result of this application is. (Whether I get accepted as a GM or not). Overall, I think I could bring a lot of positive things to Crescent MS. Smile

About Yourself (hobbies etc.):
Well, since I am a Senior in High School, I have finished most of my College Applications and have gotten a lot more free time. I participate in a lot of school and church activities. Some can say that I am pretty religious, knowing that my dad is a pastor. I like to study.. (not to be a nerd or anything) but I also like to play sports and instruments. I am in Varsity Tennis (received a letter for state), Varsity Cross Country and in Track. I play around 5 instruments. I play Clarinet (9 years), Trumpet (4 years), Percussion (5 years), drum set (4 years.. if you count that as an instrument), and Saxophone (4 years). I am Korean and have really strict parents... Sad haha! My favorite color's blue! Cool I enjoy hanging out with my friends and running Very Happy

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules :
Of course. I would like to enjoy this server by following all the rules and ETC. And besides, not following the rules would be pretty dumb.. Why ruin it when you can just have fun playing a private server with a good community and you're a GM? Very Happy

Oh! I also wanted to thank you for giving your time into reading this application. You must be busy looking through all the other ones and I hope you find the right candidate for this server. Once again thank you and I hope to hear from you soon Very Happy
JonathanPak
JonathanPak

https://www.facebook.com/JonathanPak

Back to top Go down

Jonathan's GM Application Empty Re: Jonathan's GM Application

Post by Owner|Danny Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Hehe! Nice application. Btw its not crescentms anymore (ToastStory) Razz.
Otherwise I believe you have a good chance! Ill talk to my GMs in a meeting pretty soon. Hope to see you ingame!
New website is toaststory123.webs.com
Owner|Danny
Owner|Danny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner|Danny Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long :
Yes i have. I have been a GM for ArberMS, SakuraMS, and if LollyMS ever gets up, I shall be a GM there too. LollyMS's forum was made last year and I sent an application there when it first came up and got accepted, but the server hasn't ever been started..

on that part u forgot to say how long Razz lol.
Owner|Danny
Owner|Danny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JonathanPak Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Owner|Danny wrote:Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long :

on that part u forgot to say how long Razz lol.

Oh I'm sorry. Haha! I was a GM there for a couple months. I believe it was around 3 months. Because the server was then closed down. Sad
JonathanPak
JonathanPak

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner|Danny Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:47 am

Lol Razz. See you ingame!
Owner|Danny
Owner|Danny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JonathanPak Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Smile okay. Haha!
JonathanPak
JonathanPak

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner|Danny Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:54 pm

CONGRATZ! I talked it over and you were the best so far! You have been granted level 3 gm powers! Your one of the new Gms here at toaststory! Now theres only 1 more spot. Who will win?
Please comment back if you are still active! Thanks..
- Danny
Owner|Danny
Owner|Danny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JonathanPak Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:33 am

Omg yes! Thank you so much Smile I was wondering, now that I'm a GM, I can change my name to "[GM]Snow". Hehe! Very Happy
JonathanPak
JonathanPak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down