Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raymond's GM Application

Go down

Raymond's GM Application Empty Raymond's GM Application

Post by blitzboy96 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Name:
Raymond Diep

IGN:
Raymond

Time Zone:
(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (U.S & Canada)

Email:
hotshotblitz@yahoo.com

When and how long are you on:
For this server I am willing to be on 24/7 to do my job as a GM

If you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step:
1) Warn The Hacker 2) If Warned and Still Continues Jail 3) If Warning and Jailing Fails then Permanent Ban

If you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it :
I would first apologize and be the bigger person. If they are still upset I would try to give them some space, then talk to the person again. Once I am done talking I would apologize again and maybe host an event with their choice.

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long :
I have been GM for 8 different Server
1) BreakerMS-3 1/2 Months
2) BearStory- 1 Month & 1 week
3) DavenStory- 4 Months
4) IscreamMs- 2 3/4 Months
5) GeForceMs- 2 Weeks
6) LazorStory- 2 Months
7) SplendorMs- 6 Months
8 PlurMs- 3 1/2 Months

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why :
Yes I Am...Because
1) I can help anybody who needs it without giving them attitude, ignorance, racism, or causing problems that will lead the server to be in chaos
2) I am good with working with people...i take business class in my school for 3 years and capable in working with good people and taking responsibility
3) I am always active and i will not disapprove any request unless i am told not to

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server):
Well you should choose me as i said on Number #1,2,3.... i am willing to help anybody who needs it without giving them disrespect and make sure that they have a excellent time in CrescentMS. Also i am good working with people. I actually love working with people. It makes things less complicated and more better result. I take my GM job seriously and i will eliminate anybody who is trying to bring this server down. In my perspective this server should be in the top 10. How i will help the server? Good Question
1) Promoting the server by bringing more player.
2) Reminding people to vote and bringing this server up
3) Anyone Bored? Then I will Host tons of events if alot of people is bored

About Yourself (hobbies etc.):
Well my name is Raymond, 15 years old. Im an imcoming Sophmore at Mark Keppel High School. I love playing Maplestory Private Server. My goal in Maplestory Private Server is to be the best GM i can be in all the private server. If i fail, then it doesnt mean i cant keep trying. Im giving it all i got to make sure that Crescent Private server is one of the best server out there! I also love playing basketball. Im 5'11 and 115 pounds and well other than dat. I love to play maplestory and hope that you choose me as ur next GM
blitzboy96
blitzboy96

Back to top Go down