Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application Format ,

Go down

GM Application Format , Empty GM Application Format ,

Post by [Mod]Alyx3 Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:27 am

Name:

Time Zone:

Email:

When and how long are you on:

If you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step:

If you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it :

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long :

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why :

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server):

About Yourself (hobbies etc.):

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules :

Example of a good application :

Name: Alyana .(:

Time Zone: GMT -8:00

Email: alyana_reyes_012@yahoo.com

When and how long are you on: Everyday ; 6+ hours .(x

If you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step: 1st - see proof . 2nd - warning , and if it happens agen , ban .

If you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it : I would try and resolve without anyone getting hurt ( mentally of course lol . ) , and if that didn't work , i would just walk away er ask someone fer help .

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long : I was a GM in 43 servers . i owned - 3 , co owned - 4 , admin - 5 , coder - 9 , gfx - 10 , event - 11 , and a regualr gm - 1 and im currently a gfx in 2 other servers .

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why : 1 . I never lie . ( i seriously hate when people lie . ) 2 . I would and will not ever try and sabotage the server if i was mad , and 3 . Im a really nice person . I wouldn't take advantage of anyone .(:

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server): I can code , i can make really good sites , i have a lot of friends looking fer servers , i make a lot of videos , and i make good banners .(:

About Yourself (hobbies etc.): Im into almost all sports , and of course MapleStory Private Servers .xD

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules : Yes . im really good at following directiong in general .xD

Thanks Fer taking the time to read my app .(: Hope you like it .Very Happy

Example of bad application :

Hi want to be GM . Please GM me ! im very expirienced !

Please fill out your applications fully and honestly. I know when you're lying and when you are telling the truth.

If you want to be a coder , add these last to questions to format :

Can you code? :

If so, Show us an example of your coding:

Thank you.(:
[Mod]Alyx3
[Mod]Alyx3
Admin

https://crescentmsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down