Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stevo's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Stevo's GM Application Empty Stevo's GM Application

Post by Stevo Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Stevo's GM Application

Name: Steven Tuck

Time Zone: PDT

Email: stevosuperfly@yahoo.com

When and how long are you on: I'm on 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Sometimes more. Like on the weekends.

If you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step: First, I'd jail them, then I'd ask them if they were hacking. If they answered yes, I'd ban them. If the say no, I'd ban them for lying to a GM.

If you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it : I'd say, "Arguing online is pointless. I'll let Danny take care of you."

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long : I've been a GM on many servers for about 3 months each or until they closed. I've been a GM on my server, SkittlesMS, FlameMS, MapleChrome, and FallenStory.

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why : I'm trustworthy. I'm trustworthy because I'm very honest, I don't advertize my server (it's pretty much dead), and I don't believe in lying, cheating, or stealing. I know what'll happen if I do.

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server): I know all the GM commands, I code npcs, and I know how to handle conflicts with the players.

About Yourself (hobbies etc.): I like playing guitar, skateboarding, drawing, and making videos.

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules : Yes, I'm very good at following directions.

Thanks for reading and I hope you choose me to be a GM on CrescentMS! drunken

Stevo

Back to top Go down

Stevo's GM Application Empty Re: Stevo's GM Application

Post by reborn Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:29 pm

O.o I thought you said you were already a GM waiting to get your powers ?

In any case good luck Very Happy

reborn

Back to top Go down