Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

asianboi49's AMAZING and BEST gm application ever.

4 posters

Go down

asianboi49's AMAZING and BEST gm application ever. Empty asianboi49's AMAZING and BEST gm application ever.

Post by BlueBoy Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:04 am

Name: John
Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone
Email: asianboi49@hotmail.com

When and how long are you on: I usually go online in afternoons and evenings. About 1-7 hours. It really depends on how busy I am.

If you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step: 1. Go into hide 2. Follow that person and see if that person hacks or not. (IF THEY DO HACK I WILL DO THE FOLLOWING) 3. Take a clear and nice screenshot of the person hacking 4. Jail and person and talk to the person. 5. If he tries to escape I will ban him forever. 6. Tell the other GMs what happened. 7. If I can talk to some sense into them I might just jail them or if I have permission from owner or co-owners I would let them go, but keep a very good eye on them. (IF THEY MIGHT BE HACKING I WILL DO THE FOLLOWING) 3. Take some screenshots and save them. 4. Aware and alert other GMs 5. Keep a good eye on the person and see if they hack. (IF THEY ARE NOT HACKING I WILL DO THE FOLLOWING) 3. Leave them alone.

If you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it :I would first apologize and be the bigger person. If they are still upset I would try to give them some space, then talk to the person again. Once I am done talking I would apolgize again and maybe host an event with their choice.

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long : I was a Admin in DreamBigMS for about 2 weeks. I was also an intern in mshype for about a month or more.

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why : I am absolutely, positively, unbelievably, trustworthy.
1. I can help other players with their problems, issues, concerns, comments, ideas, personal issues, and their boredom. (this one. <<<<)
2. I am very trustworthy because I am very active
3. I am very trustworthy because I am someone you can rely on with everything.

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server): First of all I love to host EVENTS. I know what it feels like to be so bored and you don't want to train and theres nothing to do. I love hosting events and I am very creative at it and have many ideas on events. ALOT. I can also help with problems, issues, concerns, (in #1 up there) I am very active and I am very social. I love to talk to everyone, do stuff with everyone, and hanging out with other players, but when it is time to focus I am 100% focus. I try alot of make this server even better and I like to pitch in ideas. I am a great GM.

About Yourself (hobbies etc.): Alot of people say I'm a fun person to be with and very creative. I like entertaining and joking around. I play alot of sports such as basketball, soccer, football, and more. I play the paino and the guitar alot. I love to play maplestory private servers and watching korean varity shows. (im korean. Very Happy ) I also love to hang out with my friends and watch movies and writing.

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules : I can follow any rules you give me. GM rules and regular players rules.

AND THAT IS MY APPLICATION. I hope you actually read it and I thank you for doing that. What I would really like is you to post some replies. No mean stuff please. Sad
Post replies like stuff that can help me or saying its a a good application and other.
Bye! Very Happy

CHANGED MY IGN TO BLUEBOY.

Last edited by BlueBoy on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed stuff.)
BlueBoy
BlueBoy

Back to top Go down

asianboi49's AMAZING and BEST gm application ever. Empty Re: asianboi49's AMAZING and BEST gm application ever.

Post by AznBoi Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:27 am

Woot! Another fellow Korean! Well, anyways, good luck!
AznBoi
AznBoi

Back to top Go down

asianboi49's AMAZING and BEST gm application ever. Empty Re: asianboi49's AMAZING and BEST gm application ever.

Post by Roxas Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:49 am

nice cheers
Roxas
Roxas
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBoy Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:24 pm

thanks. Very Happy
BlueBoy
BlueBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner|Danny Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:59 pm

Wow! Just Wow. Your Application Is AMAZING! I Will Keep Talking It over with AznBoi...
Owner|Danny
Owner|Danny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBoy Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:58 pm

thankiess!!
BlueBoy
BlueBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBoy Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Just to tell you i changed my IGN to Toast in the game
BlueBoy
BlueBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBoy Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:46 pm

changed it to BlueBoy.
BlueBoy
BlueBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBoy Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:49 am

OH MY GOD. ITS MY APPLICATION. I SOUND LIKE A LOSER. HAHAHAHAHA.
BlueBoy
BlueBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down