Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SimSter's GM Application xD

2 posters

Go down

SimSter's GM Application xD Empty SimSter's GM Application xD

Post by SimSter Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:57 pm

Name: Simeon Taller
[IGN] Simster

Born: 27th May 1993

Time Zone: (GMT +0 London)

Email: Sim_smaller@hotmail.com

When and How long am I on: I am on (GMT +0) 4pm - 7pm on weekdays and weekends 5hours +.

If you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step: I would record his name then, I would scan over the proof i have seen and make a judgment. If he was hacking then ask him calmly what he was doing and why. If he said sorry i would still punish but I would give him a warning that if he did it again I would have to ban him, but if he lied then I would have to ban him for lying to a gm. I would also report back to the owner.

If you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it : I would have to realize that arguing with a player only gives a bad impression on the server, so then i would calmly relax the conversation, or just walk away.

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long : I have been GM in XenoMS for 3months and before that their previous server called VisionMS for about 2months. Before that I had set up a server but i couldn't hold a large amount of people. I was also a GM long time ago on my friends server LeeMS. I have also before been an admin on different forums.

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why : I am a person that isn't selfish or a lier, I always like to make new friends and I never would scam or trick someone else. (and I'm a nice guy) xD

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server): I can promote in other servers comment on videos and also make and publish videos which would later go on Youtube. I make friends easily and can persuade for them to join. Razz I also know that being a GM isn't about power but its about how to keep the server the best as possible and mainly to help others.

About Yourself (hobbies etc.): I LOVE AND ADORE
-Pool and Snooker
-Tennis
-Maplestory WOOP! WOOP!
-Rubix Cube Smile

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules : Yes I am always obedient and respect my friends and superiors. I will always obey to help the event that is taking place. =O

Thankyou

SimSter

SimSter

Back to top Go down

SimSter's GM Application xD Empty Re: SimSter's GM Application xD

Post by Roxas Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:01 pm

GREAT king
Roxas
Roxas
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down