Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thomas GM app.

Go down

Thomas GM app. Empty Thomas GM app.

Post by thomas Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:12 am

Name: Thomas.

Time Zone: GMT -5

Email: thomas_thetrain@live.com

When and how long are you on:everyday from around 4:50 P.M. EST to 11 P.M. EST.(WEEKDAYS) weekends almost all day.

If you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step: take a screenshot of proof, kick them, if i see it happen again ,contact another GM, and ban with permission.

If you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it : The mature way, apologizing, and then leaving.

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long : Yes Eternalms for 3 months. Cloudms for 5. I also worked as an admin in NibiruMS and LoveStory but they became to populated and I quit from other GM'S abusing powers. I was also a GMH in EtherMS.

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why : yes. I'm mature. I am far from having anger issues, and i quit those servers i was GM on because of over population. NOT because i was fired. (I wasn't) Lying is for chumps, and I don't do it. they make me mad cause they're not honest.

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server): You should pick me because I'm a nice guy always in a cheery mood willing to help. I don't slack around and socialize all day. I credit to the server by searching for Hackers etc. I'll do 120% of my efforts to make this a great community.

About Yourself (hobbies etc.): In real I BMX. Of 8 years. sponsored. I love running and have been on the track team since 7th grade. I'm Very athletic but I can donate my time to the server WHENEVER needed. I love to cook too Very Happy might be a little fruity.. but yeah.

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules : Yes.
Thank you for giving your time to read my GM app. I understand if I'm declined because someone better came along. again Thanks and bye.

From,
Thomas.[:

thomas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum