Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to Connect to the login server?

2 posters

Go down

Unable to Connect to the login server? Empty Unable to Connect to the login server?

Post by JonathanPak Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Hi.. I need help. Haha!

I have v62 on my computer and I also downloaded the CrescentMS package thing..
I extracted it using WinRAR and transfered the file into my v62 maplestory folder.
When I double clicked on "CrescentNonHamachi.exe" I get this message box saying

"We are unable to connect to the login server due to a server check, a firewall block or network issues.
Please check the Maplestory homepage for ongoing server checks as well as your firewall settings."

I proceeded to go to my firewall settings and saw that nothing in here would block this program from running. Soo.. I need help. How do I actually connect to the server? Is it just because I'm trying to connect to the server when the server is down? lol.. Please help me. I haven't encountered this problem before. Haha.. Crying or Very sad

EDIT: OH SNAP! new website. HAHAHA! alright nvm.
EDIT2: still doesn't work with the new toast files.
JonathanPak
JonathanPak

https://www.facebook.com/JonathanPak

Back to top Go down

Unable to Connect to the login server? Empty Re: Unable to Connect to the login server?

Post by AznBoi Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:57 pm

For ToastStory, you will need to download Hamachi in order to play. When you do, try joining one of our ToastStory networks. If any aren't open, reply back here, and I'll be sure to talk to Danny when I get back on. Or, if I can't get back, and Danny get's here first, he might make one especially for you! It's either him, or it will be Michelle who will get to you. Either way, you have to join a Hamachi network in order to play.
AznBoi
AznBoi

Back to top Go down