Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HaruHaru's GM APP

Go down

HaruHaru's GM APP Empty HaruHaru's GM APP

Post by master121266 Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Name:Real life name is Jason IGN Is HaruHaru

Time Zone:Pacific Time

Email:jasperwwasik@hotmail.com

When and how long are you on:I'm on all days i stay on for like 1-5 hours (i take breaks)

If you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step:1st - see proof . 2nd - warning , and if it happens agen , ban .

If you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it :I'f they were calling me a noob and starting the argument i would say chill and if they kept doin it id leave and let them win.

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long :Yes Ive been a GM in StealthStory for 2 days so far Smile And a GM On FarToMS But it closed.

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why :I don't lie,I wont give out godly items if im a GM,And i respect all players.;D

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server):Ill help the new players and welcome them when the join the server.Ill look around to see if there's any hackers or cheaters.Ill report all the glitches i find.

Can you code? :Yes, I can code item.wz and skill.wz and sound.wz

If so, Show us an example of your coding:Sorry no pictures and my coding is not out to public.

master121266

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum