Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oliver's Gm App

2 posters

Go down

Oliver's Gm App Empty Oliver's Gm App

Post by ajboi1 Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:50 pm

Name: Aj Nicolas

Time Zone:(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (U.S & Canada)

Email: wiiarecool_areu@hotmail.com

When and how long are you on: ill be on for like 4hrs but not on mond-thu because of school

If you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step: if i saw a hacker i would give them a warning first then if i catch them hacking again i would give them an 2nd warning then if i catch them hacking again i would bann them =D

If you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it: i wouldnt start calling them names and stuffand the way i would solve the problem is 2 ask him why he/she is so pissed and see if im able 2 do what he/she wants

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long: well this is my 2nd private server and my old on got hacked and i didnt get the chance 2 put an applacation in the forums so if i get accepted for this server this would be my first.

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why : 1st i will never go and bann someone for no rrreason 2nd i wont try 2 hack the game or sabatoge the game whats so ever. last i am an awesome guy 2 be around

About Yourself (hobbies etc.): i play basketball, really active, i have a gf but she quit maple im loving and caring =) :3

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules : i can follow rules really well and if u want me 2 do something i would do it without complains

ajboi1

Back to top Go down

Oliver's Gm App Empty Re: Oliver's Gm App

Post by Roxas Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:30 pm

not very good gm APP sorry Neutral
Roxas
Roxas
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum