Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreeZeR's, Hosting Format

3 posters

Go down

FreeZeR's, Hosting Format Empty FreeZeR's, Hosting Format

Post by Frozen_theo Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Name : Theodore

How long can you be online to host the server>???
I can be online about 5,6,7 hours to host the server in Weekdays.., but sometimes i can online about 4-5 hours in weekdays because i had to do some school works. In Weekends i can host the server up to 9,10,11, hours.( sometimes more if i get addicted ) Smile Smile

Why should we trust you? Give us 3 reasons why : Three reasons you should trust is is because....
1.) I have never take/stole anybody's property.
2.) Is Honest and helpful to someone who needs help or anything.
3.) Is great and people can rely on me.

IGN : Frozen_theo

Email : Frozen.theo@gmail.com

Do you have any hosting exp? : Yes, i have host a Ran private server Ep3,Ep4 game before. But the game is now terminated. Sad Sad

If so please provide us the name of the server and your IGN? :
GARBROSRANONLINE -------- Frozen_theo

Do you have all the programs? : Not really.....

Do you know how to setup the server? : Not really... because when i was a Admin in GarbrosRanOnline... the Owner is really the one who sets up all the server and stuff.

Do you know how to fix login bugs? : We didn't really have that much bugs in GarbrosRanOnline. And no, the admin didn't teach me how to fix them.

Why do you want to host the server?
I really want to host the server because i have not hosted a maplestory server before.... I want to host the server because i want to make this server a dedicated game and 24/7. And when its 24/7 i could put up posters in my school so they could go online and play the game 24/7. So if they are bored they could spend there time and here play. And I'm willing to recruit as much people as i can. I love you

Have you ever owned a server? : No, i haven't owned a server yet... i was trying to make a maplestory private server, but i don't know to make one.... I was trying to make one before, but some of the files i downloaded has virus and it crashed my computer... I had to reboot it. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

(OpTional): What can you help players with since your the host? :
I can help the players with everything they need to do to be able to play the game.... show them interesting stuff, where to look for stuff and tell them what's wrong and right thing to do, download links so they don't get d/c or errors, give them updates ( Maintenance's/ Changes to the server ), and any other information about the server...ETC.

Other : I'm really a talented guy who always wanted to own a server, but don't know how. I'm really talkative person. I play Ping-Pong. Sometimes I'm shy if i really don't know that/any person. Always making friends and treat them the same as i treat myself. Sometimes i always get addicted at games.

Thank you,

Theodore/Theo
Frozen_theo
Frozen_theo

Back to top Go down

FreeZeR's, Hosting Format Empty Re: FreeZeR's, Hosting Format

Post by reborn Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:31 am

I believe danny clearly states that he wanted someone who is expirence at this so they can get the server up asap

Correct me if I'm wrong

reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner|Danny Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:55 am

Umm Quote?
Do you have any hosting exp? : Yes, i have host a Ran private server Ep3,Ep4 game before. But the game is now terminated.

If so please provide us the name of the server and your IGN? :
GARBROSRANONLINE -------- Frozen_theo
Owner|Danny
Owner|Danny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reborn Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:01 pm

Umm sorry it miss lead me when I read 'do you have all the programs : no'

reborn

Back to top Go down