Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTx14sKilL

Go down

TTx14sKilL Empty TTx14sKilL

Post by wizzy789 Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 am

Name:Tony Tran
Time Zone:Pacific Time Zone
Email:Tony_tran95@hotmail.com

When and how long are you on?
I mostly go on at 1:00 in the afternoon for about 5 hours

if you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step?
Step1:ill go into hide and follow the person to see if he's hacking or not
Step2:If the person is hacking i would get a screenshot of the person hacking
Step3:I would jailed the person and go talk to him
Step4:I will banned the person for a month, then ill unbanned the person but if the person started to hack or scam people ill Ip banned them
Step5:After im done banning them ill tell owner or other GM what happen

if you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it?
i would first apologize and do whatever that would make them happy such as giving them an event of their choice or ill help them level

have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long?

Well im gonna be honest to say that i have never been a GM/admin but i do have experience on helping others in different servers

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why :
Well i would have to say that i am trustworthy because at most of the thing i do are mature and i like to play fair so if i see a hacker ill do the thing i did for question 1 and i would the the right thing of what all GM would do

About Yourself (hobbies etc.)
Well i have to say that i am a very fun person who likes to play soccer,hockey,football,basketball,etc.....I like to play lots of private server spend time on msn and facebook talking to my friends

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules :
Yes i can Follow the instruction and the Gm rules like i said on question "Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why" and i can also follow regular rules

I hope you read this because i really put some thought on this letter and i would love to be a GM for the first time.

Thanks For Reading I Hope I Get Accepted Very Happy

Very Happy

wizzy789

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum