Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I NEED HELP SETTING CRESCENTMS HELP!! DANNY

2 posters

Go down

I NEED HELP SETTING CRESCENTMS HELP!! DANNY Empty I NEED HELP SETTING CRESCENTMS HELP!! DANNY

Post by Frozen_theo Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:32 am

I downloaded the CrescentMs package today..... When its done i tried to look for v62 Maplestory Folder, but its not on my computer ( Program Files and anywhere ) No No... Do i have to download Folder to get it or What?????? If so can u give me the link... HELP DANNY!

I even double click CrescentNonHamachi Icon and it said i need wzmss.dll, but idk what that suppose to mean... plz help. No No No

Your,
Truly Friend
Frozen_theo
Frozen_theo

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP SETTING CRESCENTMS HELP!! DANNY Empty Re: I NEED HELP SETTING CRESCENTMS HELP!! DANNY

Post by AznBoi Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:46 am

Well in order for you to play, you must have v62 MapleStory installed onto your computer. If you do not, please try this [link] so you may be able to install MapleStory. If you do not have WinRAR, you might not be able to open the file. If you can open the file, that's great. Now, install v62 MapleStory, and download our files. Once you have done so, put our files into the v62 MapleStory folder, replace anything if it asks, and double click on CrescentNonHamachi.exe.

If you do not have WinRAR, use this [link] and choose from the first two links. Now, it may say trial, which it is, but you can use it even after. The only thing is you'll get a pop-up from it saying that your trial has expired, and if you want to buy the full version of it.
AznBoi
AznBoi

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP SETTING CRESCENTMS HELP!! DANNY Empty Re: I NEED HELP SETTING CRESCENTMS HELP!! DANNY

Post by Frozen_theo Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:16 pm

Is there a Free WinRAR because i don't want to pay anything right now....

Yeah i already download the Client for CrescentMs, but i don't have the v62 Maplestory Folder Installed..... I only need Client for CrescentMs and v62 Maplestory Folder right???
Frozen_theo
Frozen_theo

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen_theo Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:21 pm

What's the WinRaR for??? DO i have to Extract it to v62 Maplestory Folder too?? Question
Frozen_theo
Frozen_theo

Back to top Go down

Post by AznBoi Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:45 pm

Oh, the download is only the client. If it's only the client, then you don't need WinRAR. Like I said, there is a trial, free of course, and you can use it. Only thing is that when the time expires, this small pop-up comes up if you want to buy the full version of WinRAR. You can get rid of the client by just pressing the "X" button.

You need to put our client into v62 MapleStory folder. Those two are mandatory in order to play.

By the way, don't double post. Just edit your post.
AznBoi
AznBoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen_theo Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Ok, But as u said i need to follow u.... but when i tried double clicking CrescentNonHamachi.exe...... there some errors that saying u need npkcrypt.dll.... idk what's worng
Frozen_theo
Frozen_theo

Back to top Go down

Post by AznBoi Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Okay... Let's see... You downloaded v62 MapleStory, and when you had done so, you put the client into the v62 folder. If you done so, see if you have a file called npkcrypt.dll in your v62 folder.
AznBoi
AznBoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen_theo Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 am

Ok i done everthing... CrescentNonhamchi said that i need to have npkcrypt.dll and npkpdb.dll.... and i got that download already..( When i tried to double click CrescentNonHamachi..)

The only problem now is that when i double click CrescentNonHamachi for the last time, and downloaded everything, it said "Error Code:-2147221000 ( DLL for class not found )". Mad Sad
Frozen_theo
Frozen_theo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down