Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM APP For LoliTzMee

4 posters

Go down

GM APP For LoliTzMee Empty GM APP For LoliTzMee

Post by AsianxPeter Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:16 am

Name: Peter [ In-Game Name ] LoliTzMee
Time Zone: Im not really sure.. But its 12hrs away from Canada's time here. sry.

Email: AsianxPeter123@hotmail.com
When and how long are you on?
I'm always on everyday; 6 - 7 hours per day. Infact, Its 3am here and im still typing for GM application now.

If you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step?
I would just tell you what i did in my previous GM experience.
- I would on my hide mode.
- Follow every movement he/she made
- And if he/she is really Hacking, I would take video using fraps, not screenshot, as it would be more convenient. PS: I on "Fraps" on my pc 24/7
- If he was confirmed, I would jail him
- Unhide, and talk to him face to face.
- If he Logs out [ Most players do that ]
- Then, I would end his journey In CrescentMS.
- If he admits that he is hacking, I would still ban him, as we can't trust hacker nowadays rite?
- If not, I would release him, and apologise to him myself.

If you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it?
- I would warp him into any room.
- Talk to him face to face.
- Listen to any complaints he/she have got on me.
- I will try my best to solve it, and say "Look, Im a GM, And im just doing my job."
- And if its my fault, i would apologise
- If not, And if he insist of using Smegas for spammage, Den I'd Jail Him.
- If not, I would share with him part of my jokes & host events!

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long?
Yes, I have got alot of experience for both. I made my own server last year & I would have to say that it was successful, but it got closed down as my PC could not handle too much players.
- I was a GM in Lulz Ms for 2 months
-

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why :
I would have to say that im trustworthy as
- I would not work for any reward in any circumstances. This is important to me, as many people nowadays are working for a reward in return.
- I would help to promote the server using my video making skills

- I think im mature enough haha because, usually, i see that most GM are at the age range between 13 - 16. They're so cute to me tho , I behave like a 15 year old sometimes too! xD but i can be strict at times, and can be friendly at most of the time.

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server):
- I've got a total of 2 years of experience of being an Admin & GM Myself.
- I use to own a server, and therefore, I could contribute to help the admin/co-admin using my knowledge to fix the server if there is any problem.
- I would try my best to make alot of videos for the server, to help promote the server
- I would try my best to spread out "CresentMS" to all my friends out there.

About Yourself (hobbies etc.):
- I play Guitar
- I Sing

- I Love to Draw
- I love to Design
- Im An Outgoing Person - Trust Me
- I like to tell Jokes to people. I'll Give you one, ; Why Do Submarine Sinks? I'll answer you In-Game. ; That joke is kindda lame tho, but i've got more xD

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules :
- Throughout my 2 years experience, I have got no problems in obeying any single instruction given by the Admin/Co-Admin or even GM. As for me, I would give my full respect to the Admin And Co-Admin & as for the Other GMs, they are just like a close friend of mine. .
BlackRoses

AsianxPeter

Back to top Go down

GM APP For LoliTzMee Empty Re: GM APP For LoliTzMee

Post by AznBoi Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:21 am

Wow... You took like almost everything off of BlackRoses GM App.
And LOL, it says BlackRoses on the bottom.
This isn't looking good for you. Copying someone's app, changing it a bit, and trying to pull it off as yours.
Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.
AznBoi
AznBoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:30 pm

DONT COPY OTHER PEOPLE FAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAILFAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL
Roxas
Roxas
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBoy Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:02 pm

wow you copied? if you want to be a gm u have to work for it. my gm application took me a long time...(then i somehow clicked back and i had to do it all over again) DONT COPY!! Evil or Very Mad
BlueBoy
BlueBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum