Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12348/AADDMMIINn/GM app

3 posters

Go down

12348/AADDMMIINn/GM app Empty 12348/AADDMMIINn/GM app

Post by AADDMMIINn Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:41 pm

Name: G. Wang

Time Zone: East coast

Email: gman1748@gmail.com

When and how long are you on:5-7 days a week and about 1-5 hours a day

If you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step:warn, if it happens again ill jail him, if it happens again than ill ban him

If you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it :just walk away after saying sorry depending on the thing but if they start cusing and talking bout my mamma theyr jaied and they make a bigger fit then BAN HAMMER in the @$$

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long :idk wich servers i play like 30 and iv ben gm on like mabe 10 servers or more

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why : i will not hack, i well danny is my friend and i wouldent lie to him, and i love this server ♥️♥️♥️

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server):stop hackers which i did the other day Smile i helped a dude yesterday and i play alot so when other gm's arnt on i can be on and help them wille thr gone

About Yourself (hobbies etc.):playin kul MS private servers (cresentMS)

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules :yes i am good at following rules and would ot go against danny ever

AADDMMIINn

Back to top Go down

12348/AADDMMIINn/GM app Empty Re: 12348/AADDMMIINn/GM app

Post by gantika8 Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:08 am

Jake

im 14 years old

Pacific time

all 7 days 16 hours aday

What i would Say:If your going to contunie to hack and brake the rules of this server u will be jailed for 3 hours if he takes or spams accounts or server ull be permanetly banned also imedilaty!!!

I would respond with a great attitude and walk away or give hima warning if your going to keep this up you will be jailed for 1 hour.

Servers i was in:I was a GM for these previous servers
Bankai
Rydah
Love
ACE
Broken
Jakmilo
Fagel
Peace
Dragon
Unholy
and thats it 10 servers like u =)

i LOVE this server
1:I wouldnt hack cause its a waist of time and you would get banned
2:I wouldnt hack because it would be against the servers rules and policy of what i agreed to.
3.It would be really boring cause it just would for this server LOL.<<NOT SAYING BADLY

I can take spots and i love to be a personal person for the gie i help like its there day of help
so i would tour and help and banned hackers ofcourse and let them know that this server is safe
and you shuldnt hack becoause its a wasit of time so praticly i would tour,Help,stop,make,and keep the people safe in this server.

I love to play and help people of these servers i like to tour and be event GM so if i get chosen thanks alot.

i would folo the rules of wat i agreed to and stop others from what there not suppose to do
so like give warnings or ban people that dont belong in the server of safty =)

Thank you for reading this post i set up Sincerly:Jake X0 TY!!!

gantika8

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mod]Alyx3 Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:15 am

um ... Jake , can't you make a new topic ? LMFAO .
[Mod]Alyx3
[Mod]Alyx3
Admin

https://crescentmsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum