Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PatPat's Event/Regular GM App

2 posters

Go down

PatPat's Event/Regular GM App Empty PatPat's Event/Regular GM App

Post by patpat Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:18 am

Name: Gene

Time Zone: GMT -8 Pacific Time Zone

Email: patchcatch@hotmail.com

When and how long are you on: almost every day, 1-6 hours a day, except on holidays or vacations.

If you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step: First, I would write down his username and get the things I need to bring him down, I.E: Witnesses of the hacking. Second, I would tell a higher ranking GM the ign so he can get the ip address. Then I would tell the Owner(Danny) about the hacker.

If you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it : Simply look at each of our points of views, and decide until one of us wins the arguement. Or ask a higher ranking to help us solve it.

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long : Tinystory, a week. Penguin MS, couple weeks before he suddenly went inactive. Tragedy MS, for about a month or so right now.

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why : 1.I absolutly HATE HACKING. I think its a sorry excuse for a noob. 2.Scamming is also a way of noob tactics, my advice, earn the money then buy. 3.Why would i betray the server? I mean i probably could get upset with it but just why? Ruining another person's hard work is just wrong and disgraceful.

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server): I can try and maintain balance and help solve some problems with my average knowledge. I can try and make a video, not assuring that it will come out perfect. I can help the new people that join, I.E:Tell the new players what the commands are, where to get things, etc.

About Yourself (hobbies etc.): Gaming, Eating Ramen, Playing Outside, Challenging myself, basketball, volleyball, watching TV, spending time with my family.

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules : Yes completly 100%.
Look over this application closely please and no I will not be mad if you dont choose me, Private Servers aren't all about the GMs. (Well, partly they are, you need nice GMs.)

Last edited by patpat on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

patpat

Back to top Go down

PatPat's Event/Regular GM App Empty Re: PatPat's Event/Regular GM App

Post by fwink Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:50 am

I JUST LIKE PATPAT/john
i want u to be gm =P

fwink

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum