Cresent MS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gamemaster ;)

2 posters

Go down

A gamemaster ;) Empty A gamemaster ;)

Post by tiger2497 Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:25 am

Name:JosephLuong

Time Zone:West Coast Specific time

Email:josephluong1234@hotmail.com

When and how long are you on:Everyday and anytime.

If you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step:1 I would go invisible.2 I would probably mess with them to have some fun.3 Take a screenshot to have proof. 4 I wil jail him and ask you guys if we should ban him or not.

If you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it :Try my best to be kind so we can solve it calmly through.

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long :Yes Gunzms for about 3 months or so because my the owner quited playing maplestory so closed it down.Ichigoms for about 2 months but it was closed by nexon.

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why :I will not lie and you guys will dgm me so why should i lie. I wil keell you. just keedding Wink
I will not host an event unless i ask first. I will not spawn any monster so the server will not lag.

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server):I will not crash the server or mess around when its a serious time. 2nd reason why you guys should choose me is because i will advertise about this server to players which will get more people to join this server=).
My last reason will be i will not be rude to other players or warp them anywhere or give items.

About Yourself (hobbies etc.):- play maplestory.
-play basketball and handball (when i feel like it LOL)
-like to go to the park
-love to read books
-like to chat with my friends on aim
-i am kind

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules :Yes i can because i can Wink and will not give anything to any players even if it is my bestest friend.

ign:lelouch

Thankyou for reading my gm application I will look forward to be acepted or denied.Thankyou! Cool

tiger2497

Back to top Go down

A gamemaster ;) Empty Re: A gamemaster ;)

Post by fwink Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:54 am

lol you said ur were gm in GunzMS so was i
i was admin
what was ur ign then
good app tho

fwink

Back to top Go down